UX & gameplay programmer
Jo-Mei is currently looking for a talented UX & gameplay programmer to work on Sea of Solitude.
We are a small team with a flat hierarchy, we are very passionate about what we are doing.
If you want to join us, this would be the perfect skill-set:
– You have shipped games
– You have solid skills in C#
– You are experienced in Unity 3D
– You have a good understanding of basic 3D maths
– You have a basic or better understanding of game AI
– You are a versatile gameplay programmer with strong design sensibilities
– You are confident in designing and implementing important aspects of the user experience
– You are a friendly person!
If you think you will be the perfect fit, send your application to the email below!
Jo-Mei Games is an independent game development studio based in Berlin and founded in late 2009. We develop from high quality Free-to-Play browser and mobile games to emotional driven games. Therefore we created 2014 a new department for the development of self owned IPs / independent games.
Beside super nice ambitious co-workers we offer free gym attendance and yoga classes to our employees. We also own in our chill-out room a projector with a proper sound system and different game platforms so everybody can play or join in for a multiplayer session.
The studio is located in between nice restaurants, different shops, a billard salon and small theaters. For public transportation there are a subway station and a rail station nearby so you can reach nearly every spot in Berlin.
As we are currently a smaller sized studio you can expect to be deeply involved in the whole production cycle, trips to conventions and different team actions.
Monumentenstraße 35, Aufgang C
Telefon: ++49 (0)30 81 49 40 80